[Scribus] newer Scribus / debian backport to "Sarge"

stu seven stu7seven
Tue Jul 11 22:31:35 CEST 2006

*** oops... Alex... nope, that wont work for me, or not
 without a lot of work... this is why I was inquiring about
 a debian backport... they do all the work for you(!).
    With the NG file, I get the big list of dependencies I dont
 have installed... problem on my system, no internet, so i
 can't use debian's handy online updating feature.
     No worry... on reading some documentation, I am
 seeing that the new release is NOT compatible with older
 files... so, better that I wait  :-)