[Scribus] Linux Format UK LGM 2006 Review

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Tue Jul 11 14:52:57 CEST 2006

Hi all,

The June 2006 edition of Linux Format UK has "Libre Graphics"
headline on its frontpage with this subhead "From drawing to DTP,
open source tools are the future for professional design". Follows an
8-page reportage - plus the editorial - by Nick Veitch on LGM 2006
Lyon with interviews from some well-known folks here on this list (!)
as well as people from GIMP, Inskcape and Xara.

Well worth reading if you can get a copy. I bought mine in Montreal yesterday.

To give a bit the taste of it, here is a quote from the editorial :
"With each advance, artists around the world lose one more reason for
not switching over to free software. Vive la r?sistance!"

We'll hopefully be able to gather more and more attention from the
designers and the graphic art industry in the coming months... ready
for LGM 2007 Montreal! :-) Stay tuned.

Louis