[Scribus] newer Scribus / debian backport to "Sarge"

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Tue Jul 11 00:15:55 CEST 2006

* stu seven <stu7seven at gmail.com> [2006-07-09 19:10:19 -0400]:

> +  ...never occurred to me to ask on my favorite Scribus list(!)...
>
>  ...anyone here using a newer Scribus, available as debian backport
>         to Sarge ?
>
>     Maybe I haven't looked long enough, but I am not finding this
>          on web.
>
>     Thanks
>
> ( please excuse if this repeats / wasn't showing up as sent )

Stu,

I thought you knew that I built packages for sarge as well. If you didn't
know that would you be so kind to visit http://debian.scribus.net? If by
"newer scribus" you mean 1.3.x series then you'll need the scribus-ng package
as it says in the doc.

Regards,

Alex.