[Scribus] Rosetta translations

Scribus scribus
Sat Jul 8 12:16:33 CEST 2006

I received this on the account I use for this list (so, it's been someone
from the list, not from Rosetta):

> On 06-Jul-07 11:09, mhanski sent you this reminder about:
> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=3990

which says:

> As stated above.
> Scribus has been neither officially listed in Rosetta as a translatable
> application":
> https://launchpad.net/rosetta [^]
>
> nor has the Scribus team been contacted and asked for permission, as
> required
> by Rosetta's New Import Policy:
> https://help.launchpad.net/RosettaNewImportPolicy [^]
>
> But, there obviously is some activity going on (not much yet):
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/dapper/+source/scribus/+translations
> [^]
>
> This issue needs to be clarified by Scribus team with Rosetta admins:
> rosetta at launchpad.net

What am I supposed to do? The Galician translation should be 99% done and
it's empty in Rosetta - which means they haven't imported the files.

By the way, where have the translation statistics been moved to in
scribus.net?

Xos?