[Scribus] Scribus on the beach

Craig Ringer craig
Mon Jul 3 04:28:03 CEST 2006

Gregory Pittman wrote:

> Is this expected behavior? Is there some command I'm not finding to
> initialize constants?

The constants are part of the `scribus' module like anything else. If
you import the whole module into the __main__ namespace you get the
constants and all. If you don't, you must reference the constants as
scribus.BUTTON_OK etc. They could be put in a sub-module so that they
could be imported without pulling in the clutter of the whole API, but I
don't think anyone thought it was too important.

--
Craig Ringer