[Scribus] ANNOUNCE 1.2.5 String Freeze

Peter Linnell mrdocs
Sat Jul 1 01:57:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

We are still actively maintaining 1.2.x and are preparing to release
Scribus 1.2.5 soon. Estimated release date is 10th July or
thereabouts.

The major addition to 1.2.5 is fontconfig support, which especially font
issues starting Scribus on certain Linux distributions.

We have frozen strings in 1.2.5cvs, now and translators please update
your translations. There are only a few minor string changes in
1.2.5cvs vs 1.2.4.1.

I have uploaded a fresh snapshot of 1.2.5cvs with update .pot file
here:
http://www.scribus.net/downloads/snaps/scribus-1.2.4.99.tar.bz2

gpg signature:
http://www.scribus.net/downloads/snaps/scribus-1.2.4.99.tar.bz2.sig

Thanks again for bringing Scribus to so many languages.

Cheers,

Peter