[Scribus] template/master pages not printing or saving in pdf

PLinnell mrdocs
Tue Jan 31 21:45:58 CET 2006

On Tuesday 31 January 2006 18:12, (Kernow Craig) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ive found migrating from indesign and quark (osx tiger ppc) to
> scribus 1.3.3 (ubuntu breezy i386) a very easy and rewarding
> process, however i have experienced a few small hickups that I
> havent been able to find the answer to through the list search,
> wiki or doc pages...
>
> Ill start with the initial problem that I have experienced with the
> template pages (or as I see them title 'master pages')...
>
> The elements that I put on these pages are not printing or saving
> in the pdfs. They appear in scribus when I apply a master page to a
> normal page, but only the non master content appears outside of
> scribus in pdf or print...
>
> Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

This is odd. It works here. Is this a document created in 1.2.x ? That
might not be the issue at all, but I cannot think of anything else.

> Best,
> Kernow
>
> PS Maybe such banal questions would be better suited to the irc
> channel but I couldnt seem to get on with the server url:

Try connecting via an alternative a s noted here:
http://freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml

Peter