[Scribus] Translation Scribus 1.3

Kite Lau kitelau
Mon Jan 30 03:17:21 CET 2006

? 2006-01-29?? 19:39 +0100?Morten Langlo???
> s?n, 29 jan, 2006, 19:11:57 +0100, skrev PLinnell:
> > On Sunday 29 January 2006 14:48, Morten Langlo wrote:
> > > Hello developers
> > >
> > > About the Bar code Generator - translations!
> > >
> > > it seems as the shortcut keys in this window follow the "&" in the
> > > English text and not in the translated. f.x
> > >
> > > English - &Guard white space
> > > Danish  - Besk&yt ....
> > >
> > > The shortcut is still ALT-G and not ALT-y.
> > >
> > > Is it just me or ?? is a bug report wanted?
> >
> > Is this the same kind of issue  ? :
> >
> > http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=3145
>
> No - the translation is OK, it is just the shortcut that
> is not possible to change according to the translation,
> and other windows f.ex export to PDF has no problems.

Perhaps the tranlator should keep the original &G there within TS
file instead of &y to preserve the orignal mapping. if a G is not
avialable in Danish for the menu entry, then a seperate &G can be
placed there for indication, exactly what we Chinese always do.

Regards,

Kite