[Scribus] Importing html--Addendum

John R. Culleton john
Sun Jan 29 00:32:32 CET 2006

On Saturday 28 January 2006 10:48 am, John R. Culleton wrote:

> My two files, scribus.ps and scribus.pdf are available to the community.
> Should I post them somewhere? I don't want to violate copyright
> in any way. Whoever is in charge send me an email and I will send
> you both files.

I finally got my printed manual--Yay! I have two notes:

1. The printout of the final pdf file from Acrobat Reader was very
slow. So I went back to the PostScript version, divided it into
even and odd pages using psselect, and the printing went much faster.

2. Because of the way I created the file I have no real control
over page breaks. So most of the graphics are divided betweeen
two pages. This is annoying but bearable.

After I read what I have now I may try to create an abridged and
more elegant version.

--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: