[Scribus] "Nice" PDF

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach
Sat Jan 28 12:32:30 CET 2006

Dnia sobota, 28 stycznia 2006 04:11, Wolfgang Dobler napisa?:

> Can anybody explain this to me? I attach some vague ideas, but I find
> this behaviour really striking.

I suspect Scribus is still (for Web export) attaching much info needed
for "heavy" printing machines. pdf -> ps conversion strips all of that.

BTW - such stripping could be really built-in Scribus directly.

You can compare it with import-export of MS-DOC format in OO.o. On big
documents with long history I can lose up to 90% of document weight.

m.