[Scribus] FR option has disappeared from the docs

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Fri Jan 27 14:32:32 CET 2006

Hi,

Just found that there were no more FR option in the docs. I know the
translation process is very slow and I can only apologize for this
but there are good chunks that were translated and are still good -
at least some of it - and the well-known Tutorial is among those.

I take this occasion to say again the French Translation Team is
ready to pursue the translation. I agree we could do faster. But as
we read from time to time on the list, this is all spare time and we
do our best!

Cheers!

Louis