[Scribus] OT: Keywords field in pdf document

KS lists04
Thu Jan 26 23:42:27 CET 2006

Hi all,

Now I'm being a bit lazy here asking the question on the list than
search for the standards. But I hope to get advice from experienced
users here.

I was adding keywords to the keywords field in the document information
window (Ctrl+I) and after I generated the pdf of the first few pages I
noticed that all keywords were not listed in the Document Information
windows Adobe reader provides.

Is there there a limit of number of characters to the keywords field in
a pdf document? If yes, how many?

Going searching for pdf standard....pointers and links will be helpful :)

Regards,
/ks