[Scribus] Time to defend your use of libPDF

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Jan 26 11:22:34 CET 2006

209.903 and 297.039 were the 1.2 settings for A4, which is what I fixed.
Reset your default document size in Edit->Preferences and itll be ok.

> And really: There is a slight difference when I export the two versions:
> The first one is shown as 209.9 x 297 in Acrobat Reader and the other
> one as 210 x 297. Don't know whether that is within the rounding
> tolerance and I even don't know how (or with which method) to measure
> the whole thing correctly at all.

I can't remember the URL but there is a certain tolerance allowed by the ISO
standard for A* and even the old settings I think fitted well within that.

> Also, I don't want to be nitpicking, just wanted to inform you about the
> fact.

Its ok :) If theres an issue that should be fixed, we want to know about it.

Craig