[Scribus] Document opening time

KS lists04
Wed Jan 25 20:41:45 CET 2006

Hello,

I was wondering if this is normal/expected behaviour when opening a
document similar to what I have now. Its an 85 page document with around
82 images linked to it. There might only be text enough to fit two full
pages. The file size is  672199 bytes.

Should scribus take around a minute to open it up? Its not really a
problem for me as I seldom close Scribus before I close it for the day.
But I thought I might ask the list too. I have a feeling that the number
of images linked to it does have a role to play when opening.

Please enlighten,
/kds