[Scribus] qm to ts/po ? was Simplified Chinese translation

Christophe Chailloleau-Leclerc zekrap
Tue Jan 24 10:03:48 CET 2006

Hi,

Maybe it could be re-created by writing a short qt program (or a quick hack
in Scribus itself) that will load it, and print out the translated strings ?
Not sure since I didn't develop with qt since months...

Christophe