[Scribus] Right padding for paragraph style.

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Jan 23 21:10:29 CET 2006

On Monday 23 January 2006 21:02, [KS] wrote:
> Craig Bradney wrote:
> > On Monday 23 January 2006 20:42, [KS] wrote:
> >>Hello there,
> >>
> >>I may sound stupid asking this, but I can't figure out how to do this. I
> >>can't make a right padding in a paragraph style. By "right padding" I
> >>mean the same effect that we get with CSS.
> >
> > It will be possible in 1.3.x some time. For now,having had this question
> > on IRC the other night, there are at least 5 ways of reproducing this
> > depending on how often you need to use this option.
> >
> > Craig
>
> I need it for only one style which might be used only on one page of the
>  document. The document being mostly images. Any links for one of the
> five ways to do it Craig?

Ok, with that number..

my suggestion is a chain of 3 linked frames with the middle one smaller
horizontally than the rest... keep the same style if all other attributes are
the same and simply resize the middle frame..

craig