[Scribus] French in English and vice versa

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Mon Jan 23 14:11:37 CET 2006

>On Sunday 22 January 2006 21:39, Louis Desjardins wrote:
>>  Hi,
>>
>>  Just noticed the French and English translations have the menu
>>  Objet/Item > Convertir en/Convert to mixed up. In the French menu,
>>  you have the English submenu and vice versa in the English menu.
>>
>>  This is today's CVS.
>>
>  > Louis
>

>Not here, please empty your install dir and reinstall from your build dir, no
>need to rebuild.
>
>Craig

I will do that. In the meantime, I found that this occurs only when
switching from one language to another *without relaunching the app*
(very common while translating - and btw great addition!). When you
relaunch Scribus, the problem goes away. So most of users will be
unaware of this, once they have selected their language and if they
don't change it. Do you think there is an issue here or again, is it
just a matter of reinstalling from an empty install dir?

Louis