[Scribus] pdf or .sla to html

Lee Wiggers dlwiggers
Sat Jan 21 18:54:16 CET 2006

Hello

I am almost too new to ask a question, but I will
anyway.  Flame at will. :)

I have spent the last week reading, learning, and using
Scribus.  Amazingly enough, I am happy enough with the
catalogue that resulted, that I would like to add it to
our site.

I cannot find any reference to a working utility to
transform a .sla or .pdf to presentable html.  I have
tried pdftohtml with less than great results.

Output:
[lee at Gold ~]$ cd /home/Samba/Public/ScribusCatalog/CatalogPDF
[lee at Gold CatalogPDF]$ pdftohtml 060121intro.pdf
Error: Unknown config file command 'enableT1lib' (/etc/xpdfrc:84)
Error: Unknown config file command 'enableFreeType' (/etc/xpdfrc:85)
Error: Unknown config file command 'antialias' (/etc/xpdfrc:86)
Error: Couldn't open file '060121intro.pdf'
[lee at Gold CatalogPDF]$

System is 686, 1g, mdk 2006 linux

kernel 2.6.12-12mdk-i586-up-1GB

TIA