[Scribus] Print problems with version 1.1.7

Sam @ Cariss sent by Nabble.com lists
Sat Jan 21 14:00:25 CET 2006

I have been working on scribus to create a brochure for the company I work for, Cariss.  I have had trouble with printing it.  When I print straight from Scribus, our company logo will not appear and we are left with a blank white box in it's place.  When I export it as a PDF and try printing it, the logo shows and looks fine but there is either a light blue or dark blue box around it.  I haven't been able to sort it myself and was wondering if anyone knew how to sort it?
Sent from the Scribus forum at Nabble.com.