[Scribus] Print problem in version 1.2.4-1

russbucket russbucket
Wed Jan 18 18:06:12 CET 2006

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 23:32, Craig Bradney wrote:
>snip
> Weird, but no I doubt it as I use Konqueror 99% of the time myself. Please
> try to make another account and we will see how that goes. I'll delete the
> old one when your new one works.
>
> Craig
I'll try later today after I return home. I start an account from ground zero.
There may also be an account under user name upscope as that was the one I
had used for a long time, then Sunday I created the russbucket one. Can you
delete both so there is no possibility of a conflict. I did that Sunday and
it worked for the one day. Konqueror is my main browser also.
Thanks for your continuing help.
--
Russ