[Scribus] Crop to margins not working in 1.3.2cvs with PDF export?

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Wed Jan 18 10:15:23 CET 2006

Dear readers of this list,

using Scribus 1.3.2cvs I could not get the "Crop to margins" option (Edit ->
Defaults -> Miscellaneous checkbox in Print subsection, in German Bearbeiten
-> Voreinstellungen -> Verschiedenes) to work with PDF export. It works
however when printing into a PostScript file. In 1.2.4.1 this option works
with PDF export (here Settings -> Defaults -> Miscellaneous).

I like this option in conjunction with PDF export, because you can cut off
bleed, fold marks and trim marks of a preprint layout easily and have a
presentable PDF. Is it possible to have this option with  1.3.x?

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht

--
Dr. Tobias Hilbricht