[Scribus] Print problem in version 1.2.4-1

russbucket russbucket
Wed Jan 18 04:29:24 CET 2006

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 16:30, Craig Bradney wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 January 2006 01:14, russbucket wrote:
> > On Saturday 14 January 2006 12:41, Craig Ringer wrote:
> > >snip

> > I posted an error_log to the bug report yesterday (00030190 but when I
> > try to log in today and do an update. It tells me my id is blocked or
> > password is wrong. Do you know who admins the Mantis site for Scribus. I
> > reinstalled the old version 1.2.3 today and it is also getting an abort.
> > In looking at a new log today I noticed two error comments. I want to
> > post this log but cannt. One says error:/rangecheck and the other ESP
> > SHostscript 8.15.0: unrecoverable error, exit code 1.
> > PID stopped with status 1;
> >
> > My grostscript is version 8.15rc1 that came with SuSE10.0, should I
> > upgrade it to the new 8.5 and try again?
> > Thanks for your help so far.
>
> I just made it send you a new password.
>
> Craig
Craig when Ai click the link you sent I get the following error message:
APPLICATION ERROR #1901
  The confirmation URL is invalid or has already been used. Please signup
again.
  Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous
page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error
or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to
go directly to a new section.

Only clicked it once. Do you think is my konqueror browser causing the
problem?
--
Russ