[Scribus] Combined frames

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach
Tue Jan 17 13:54:15 CET 2006

Dnia wtorek, 17 stycznia 2006 11:27, Riku Leino napisa?:
> > Is any possibility to connect two (or more) frames into one
> > entity?
>
> Select both (all), right click and from the context menu choose "Group".

How to select only two elements? Ctrl-Click doesn't work, also selecting
with Selection Tool (C) doesn't have effect. Ctrl-A will select all but
this is not what I want. Preparing groups on separate page has little
sense so there should be a simpler method.

> > ps. How to enable attraction of objects to guidelines? It just stopped
> > ? ? working. I had to make something...
>
> Right click on an empty page and select "Snap to Guides" from the
> context menu.

Thanks.

m.