[Scribus] Oo Tables in Scribus

Roger hovergo
Tue Jan 17 10:37:48 CET 2006

Hi all
I'm new to this list and to Scribus, been using 1 week now.

I do a quarterly newsletter in Oo and have set up Scribus to do get more
positive and cleaner formatting, works a treat, my thanks to the developers.
I need to import  quarterly calendar of events set up in Open
Office.writer tables on 3 seperate pages.
Reasons I use tables is that I can sort the calendar on one field, row
heights can be fixed height, I can add rows without upsetting previous work.
I tried copy paste to Oo.Draw which works ok but doesn't import to Scribus.
I tried cut and paste from OO.writer but it converts to 1 vertical column.

Output is pdf greyscale which must be readable with Acrobat 5.5

Where can I get acroread7, do I have to purchase it.

Can anyone please help
thanks in advance
Roger