[Scribus] PhotoShop (*.psd) images and Scribus not always working

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Tue Jan 17 08:45:04 CET 2006

Dear readers of this list,

trying to use the Scribus import of PhotoShop (*.psd) images with Scribus
1.3.1 I noticed that it is not always working.

For example, if I take the psd-images coming with PhotoShop as examples,
Scribus opens only one of them correctly, Zebra.psd, but not B?r.psd,
Wissenschaft.psd, H?nde.psd und Beschleuniger.psd (I guess in English
PhotoShop versions bear.psd, science.psd, hands.psd and accelerator.psd?). By
contrast, The Gimp 2.2.10 opens them all correctly.

Do have other users experienced the same, or is this a local problem?

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht

--
Dr. Tobias Hilbricht