[Scribus] Automatic page numbering

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Sat Jan 14 18:08:06 CET 2006

>Hi,
>
>After the wonderful help from several list members I'm happily using the
>guides, scrapbook, and templates features for the brochure. I also
>wanted to have automatic page numbers when I create a pdf from the
>borchure. I have re-mapped the keyboard shortcut for page numbering to
>Ctrl+Shift+3 (i.e. Ctrl+#). I see the # being printed in the document
>when I do the Ctrl+Shift+3 but no page number appears in the final pdf
>document. Where am I going wrong?

Please take a look at [scroll down to "page number"]
http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&sm=&page=tutorials/freedomyug/scribustutorial&subpage=6
In some cases, you'll have to change your key combination to get the
function to work on your particular system. See
http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=keys

Also, google "page number site:docs.scribus.net" will bring up more
pages on the same subject. Might be relevant depending on your needs.

HTH

Louis