[Scribus] Simplified Chinese translation

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Jan 12 09:54:05 CET 2006

On Thursday 12 January 2006 09:41, Kite Lau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did not find any simplified Chinese translation for Scribus available.
> I would like to contribute if there is any easy way to do so. I used
> gvim or poedit to do translation for po file of efax-gtk but I do not
> know whether the process is the same for QT based program.
>
> Regards,
>
> Kite

Hi,

There was someone contributing a long time ago for simplified Chinese but has
never really done anymore than one submission. Please feel free to take the
existing file in CVS, or if you must, start a new one in PO format. We
generally lean towards TS format as it fits better with Qt apps. KBabel or QT
Linguist, or even a text editor can be used to update a ts file.

Craig