[Scribus] Is this a new problem in generating PDFs?

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Mon Jan 9 19:27:57 CET 2006

Craig Ringer wrote:

>Gregory Pittman wrote:
>

>>Attached is an example page, without the image frames. There are four of
>>these small frames labelling the JPEG filename. The two in the upper
>>left and lower right of the page have no fill color, the two in the
>>center have White. If you make a PDF, you'll see that the two center
>>ones are not visible.
>>

>I'm also seeing this. Please file a bug on http://bugs.scribus.net,

Done.

>the mailing list isn't for bug reports.

I can understand something about the reason for this stock answer from
the team, but especially with CVS, we many times will hear back an
"oops. Fixed in CVS" or will find out that it's an individual user
problem we need to fix ourselves.

Greg