[Scribus] Exporting to PDF

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Sat Jan 7 21:22:27 CET 2006

Hi Calum,

Gregory Pittman schrieb:
> Calum Polwart wrote:
>

>>Here's my responses to the usual questions:
>>
>>Inkscape 0.39 (yes I know there is a new version - just haven't had a
>>minute to download and compile it)
>

> By now there should be an easier way than compiling. I've had 0.41 with
> yum update (FC4) for some time now, so I suspect there should be
> binaries for whatever your distro is by now.

You can also download a static rpm here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=93438&package_id=99112

 From my experience, it should run on most current distros. On my SuSE
9.3, I could even install it as an update (rpm -Uvh).

Note that inkscape is developing quickly, and each release is major step
forward. The current version of inkscape is 0.43, so expect some serious
improvements compared to 0.39.

> Greg

Cheers,

Christoph