[Scribus] Table Column width

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Fri Jan 6 23:52:55 CET 2006

Hi Tom,

Thomas R. Koll schrieb:

> Am 06.01.2006 um 19:13 schrieb russbucket:
>

>>SuSE 10.0, Scribus 1.2.4.1, QT 3.3.4
>>This is my first time trying to create a table setup. Creating tri-
>>fold
>>brochure, table has 24 rows, 5 columns. Two questions:
>>1. How do I change the column width?
>

> If you need only a basic table use a text item and set tab stop.
> For a colored table I usally write it in HTML and make a screenshot of
> it which I import into Scribus jsut like any other image.

This is a way to go, of course, but certainly not the best. You can also
create a table in OO.o Writer or Calc, then copy it to Draw and export
it as one of the endless list of file formats OO.o Draw understands. But
in most cases, you will not get the best results. So following the steps
Peter Linell has described in the docs or the ones I have mentioned in
the Wiki article, will probably result in better printing quality.

> ciao, tom

Cheers,

Christoph