[Scribus] how to export embedded pdfs

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Fri Jan 6 23:56:58 CET 2006

Hi Christoph,

Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

>Hi Asif
>

>In addition to what Louis wrote: Wasn't it you who asked that question
>some months ago? I could've sworn ... And remember at least Craig
>Ringer, Louis and me answering it. Perhaps you can check the archives? I
>must confess I am a bit confused ;)

You would have sworn right! :)  Thanks again.  Yours and Craig's earlier
explanations were and _are_ really useful.  I just got involved in other
stuff and have really not been using Scribus for quite some time -
though I do skim read Scribus mailing list e-mail.

Thanks again! :)

--
Warm regards,

Asif