[Scribus] How to update a link?

Chris Smith chris
Thu Jan 5 20:39:29 CET 2006

On Monday 02 January 2006 12:33, David Christian Berg wrote:
> This is pretty nifty, when I have everything in one folder, but how
> can I create absolute links out of my relative ones?

Don't know if this will help but I have a client who, when first
starting to work with Scribus would continually move her files around,
breaking all of the links. She was used to working with MS Publisher
which apparently embeds all of the objects into the .pub file.
The best solution I found for her was to use the Collect For Output
option off of the File menu, which places all of the related files for
the document in one directory. Then instructed her that when she wanted
to organize or reorganize to move the publication's directory instead
of just the file as she would do previously.

Chris