[Scribus] Is it intentional...

David Goodenough david.goodenough
Thu Jan 5 12:32:39 CET 2006

that if I use a '.' filler for a right tab and the tab is on the left margin
that the filler goes all the way back to the left edge of the frame rather
than to the current text left margin.  I can fix it by putting a single '.'
at the bringing of the line, but it does not feel right.  If this is not as
intended then I will file a bug report, but if there is reason for it could
someone please explain it.

I do not know if this applies to other filler characters, '.' is just the one
I happen to have tried.  I am running your Debian scribus-cvs package
updated within the last few days.

Ta

David