[Scribus] hyperlinks in a web-brochure (Ludi Maciel) - Thanks from Brazil ! ( sorry its in portuguese ) :-)

Ludi Maciel iludi
Wed Jan 4 16:41:23 CET 2006

Em Qua 04 Jan 2006 12:15, Celio Santos escreveu:
> Thanks from Brazil ! ( sorry its in portuguese ) :-)
>
> 5. hyperlinks in a web-brochure (petronioguilherme)
>  6. Re: hyperlinks in a web-brochure (Ludi Maciel)
>
> Muito Obrigado !
> Valeu a dica Ludi, parabens pelo trabalho no wiki lamento n?o ter tempo
> para contribuir...
> Abra?os a todos os brasileiros da lista!

Tranq?ilo, sem problemas. Valeu pela for?a :-)

Abra?os,
Ludi

If are wondering what the heck those two are talking about, well, he is
thanking me about the tip (the anwser) and the work already done on the wiki.
He is sorry because he doesn't have free time to help me out.
Now you got it ;-)

Ludi.