[Scribus] How to update a link?

David Christian Berg david
Tue Jan 3 12:12:42 CET 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 01:12 +0100, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
> Hi Craig, David, Frank, and Louis,
>
> Frank Cox schrieb:
>
> > On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 00:45:49 +0100
> > Christoph Sch?fer <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de> wrote:
> >

> >> I think Craig's suggestion to use
> >>dimensions, resolution, and, perhaps, the image name will be enough.
> >>Dimension and resolution are reasonable criteria, IMHO, because even if
> >>another image will be imported, the settings chosen for the previous one
> >>still make sense.
> >

> > I agree.  Scratch my last comment about this issue.  Your comment here makes
> > the most sense to me.
>

> I filed a bug report: http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=2954
>
> Further discussion might take place over there.

Actually the discussion going on in the bug report is important and I am
glad, that I made you aware of that issue, but to clarify: I did _not_
move my picture.
I only moved my Scribus document from my Desktop into a folder on my
desktop.
For some reason this would change the picture path from
~/ESTIEM&VWI/ESTIEM/Webpage/images/Wing.png to
~/Desktop/ESTIEM&VWI/ESTIEM/Webpage/images/Wing.png

kinda screwed, I'd say :)

Take care!

David