[Scribus] Image manipulation with CVS 1.2.3.99

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Mon Jan 2 22:14:09 CET 2006

Hi Kurt,

Kurt Lhotzky schrieb:

> After finishing some urgent with Scribus La libert? I finally updated to
> Scribus 1.2.3.99. Is it possible that the option to make minor changes
> to pictures (brightness, contrast... etc.) disappeared in this
> version??? The ability to simply improve pictures in a layout was a very
> versatile function and I used it frequently. Is it maybe hidden anywhere
> in the menu?

It has never been anywhere in 1.2x. This is a new feature in 1.3x. You
will have to use GIMP or whatever your favourite image editor may be, to
manipulate pictures.

Also, you didn't "update" to 1.2.3.99. You installed a cvs version from
the stable branch, which is different in many ways, including the file
format, from the development branch.

> Kind regards to the list,
>
> Kurt

Cheers,