[Scribus] Colour separations and line screen

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Tue Feb 28 00:53:07 CET 2006

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 01:18:32 +0200
Riku Leino <tsoots at gmail.com> wrote:

> Frank Cox wrote:
> > But now that I have the PDF in hand, how do I colour separate it so I can
> > print 4 individual plates?

> You could print to file. There are separations available in the print dialog.

That's what I have been doing up to now.  But I don't see any option there to
set the rendering settings for dot size and whatnot.

What am I missing?  We appearently can't get decent colour on this press until
we get these dots at the proper angles and frequency and I don't see any option
to set that except under the PDF export function.

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ http://theatre.sasktelwebsite.net