[Scribus] [OT] Re: 'Adobe will release a full feature version of Acrobat for Linux.'

Ludi Maciel iludi
Thu Feb 23 20:04:32 CET 2006

Em Qui 23 Fev 2006 14:30, ?ukasz Jerna? escreveu:
> Dnia czwartek, 23 lutego 2006 18:01, Christoph Sch?fer napisa?:
> > I think it was a chair I saw just flying across the sky ...
Hehe :)

> I don't think Steve B. can read Spanish. But it's good to see that they're
> seriously looking into Linux, I hope they will take the Adobe Reader
> approach not the Wine one (like Google)...

Don't worry. The rest of the report is all about Adobe and their business.
Yes, It's a native version and (what I understood) is the Adobe Acrobat (like
the 'Professional' version) not the Adobe Reader, but it isn't clear to me.

Ludi.