[Scribus] How do I select all objects, if I have a few layers?

Le Tigre scribus
Fri Feb 17 16:08:15 CET 2006

Julian Robbins a ?crit :
> Hi
>
> This cropped up earlier today when a colleague asked if I could copy
> everything in my layout and duplicate at the bottom of the page.
>
> But if you have objects on different layers, select all only selects the
> objects on that layer. So how can you really copy ALL the objects on a page?
>
> In the end, I used the duplicate command for each layer ..

That's a good question - I think that we should add a bug report if
there's not already. Or is there a way to do that?
It would be useful to be able to copy many layers and paste them without
losing the differences between layers.

Raphael