[Scribus] strange beaviour export to pdf

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Feb 17 09:24:32 CET 2006

On Friday 17 February 2006 09:04, Stefan Pampel wrote:
> Hello,
> first, sorry if i posted twice. I've got trouble with posting via gmane.org
> I had a logo, only simple vector items. Whe i place to a regular site
> anexport as pdf it looks ok. But when a place the logo to a template
> siteand export as pdf, the black letters (converted to path) where
> missing.Some hint?
> fileshttp://dev.polyformal.de/temp/logo.slahttp://dev.polyformal.de/temp/lo
>go.pdfThx in advance Stefan Pampel

Hi,

Thanks for the report.. I've submitted a bug on bugs.scribus.net
(http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=3251) for us to check out (please make
yourself an account there so you can submit bugs directly there in the
future).

You don't say what OS/version of Scribus you are using? What version was the
doc originall created in?

Anyway, we will find the issue and get a fix into CVS.

Craig