[Scribus] Cannot Space Letters: 1.2.4.1

Rich Shepard rshepard
Thu Feb 16 21:39:34 CET 2006

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

> It seems you are trying to change the tracking of a headline or something
> similar.

Christoph,

   It is a headline.

> In this case, it will be more effective to edit the content in the text
> frame directly and adjust spacing with the properties palette.

   I've just tried this, and there is only a single tracking control for the
whole heading. I need to adjust the tracking between individual pairs of
letters; there was something on this in the on-line manual but that web page
won't load (neither will the wiki).

   What is frustrating is that when I adjust one pair's spacing, it affects
the other pair. A major PITA and very noticeable.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"