[Scribus] Short Scribus 1.3.2 for Windows success story

Klaus Staedtler staedtler-przyborski
Thu Feb 16 19:50:33 CET 2006

I've done those days for an artist a small invitation card to a
vernisage. She (the artist) was very nit-picky to get the correct
colors  for her picture on the front of the invitation card.

Today I've got the printed cards from the printer and everything looks
really great, another (a professional graphic designer) artist was quite
impressed too

Many thanks for getting Scribus to run on Windows too.

Now I#m looking forward to Scribus 1.3.3 :-)