[Scribus] Prefs>Miscellaneous ...

Riku Leino tsoots
Wed Feb 15 23:29:41 CET 2006

Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
> which means offering styles for almost everything: pages,
> paragraphs, characters, image frames, text frames, tables, tocs, indices,
> lists, footnotes, lines, colours ...
>
> I think it's Riku who is currently working on a new style dialog. Maybe he
> can tell us his thoughts on it.

This is one reason for the style manager. There will be new styles coming and
with the manager we'll have a constistent base GUI for them all and handling
of those will be simplified from the current situation. Manager will also
handle common tasks for the styles which will lower the bar for adding new
style types in Scribus.