[Scribus] Windows version of Scribus

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Feb 14 14:50:25 CET 2006

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 14:38, Michael Engel wrote:
> Please allow me some basic questions regarding the Windows version of
> Scribus.
>
> How often do you bring out a snapshot build of the Windows version -
> similar to OpenOffice.org (i.e. regularly) ?
>
> On http://tinyurl.com/dthfd (sourceforge.net) I see a file
> scribus-1.3.2-060126-win32-install.exe
> under "latest" 2006-01-23 14:36
>
> Is that difference a typing mistake or has it some meaning?
>
> I am asking because the version which I have installed says 2006-1-23
> in the about section.
> Is that the latest version of Windows ?

Yes we released a few updates as a new executable. Please install it.

We have more updates in CVS however we also have some more changes that need
testing before we can really release another build on the unsuspecting
public. Perhaps we can consider releasing a new unstable win32 1.3.3cvs soon.
We will release 1.3.3 within a couple of months.

Craig