[Scribus] pdftk

John R. Culleton john
Tue Feb 14 01:33:48 CET 2006

On Friday 03 February 2006 02:28 pm, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> > I have tried 'Cenon' but it is based on Next Step or GnuStep with its
> > libraries and it is bulky (as it must be I guess) and difficult.
>
> At the moment probably the best way to import/correct PDFs is importing
> them into KWord.
>
> m.

By golly it works, more or less. I had to reduce font sizes to
get everything to display but a straight text pdf eventually
displayed everything. The other options are of course ps2ascii.
and pdftotext. One is from Ghostview and the other is part of
PSutils.

--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: