[Scribus] Hyphenation

Rich Shepard rshepard
Mon Feb 13 23:54:49 CET 2006

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

> Did you try Ctrl+Shift+-(keypad)? Used to work for me here (I'm just
> building today's cvs, so I can't tell you right now if it still does).

Christoph,

   I'm runing 1.2.4.1, and ctrl-fn- - (no numeric pad on my small keyboard)
does no better than using the - on the top row.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"