[Scribus] Spelling Checker

Rich Shepard rshepard
Sat Feb 11 20:40:37 CET 2006

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006, Frank Cox wrote:

> My guess would be that he's using a text editor that puts a DOS-style CR/LF
> at the end of each line, with some kind of a "hard text wrap".

   Nope. I use joe and emacs. Each uses a \n when the [Enter] key is pressed.
Otherwise, they're both configured to wrap lines without an explicit line
end. I didn't know there was an editor in linux that put a DOS or Mac
end-of-line character in the file.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"