[Scribus] Spelling Checker

Rich Shepard rshepard
Sat Feb 11 20:38:20 CET 2006

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:

> How did you reach that conclusion? It doesn't.

   Because I wrote text using 'joe', which wraps lines when editing a .txt
file. When I "got text" in the story editor I had 30 paragraphs instead of
three or four. When I placed the cursor at the end of each line in
succession, and pressed [Del], the text wrapped and the number of paragraphs
decreased.

> That's wise anyway. DTP programs are no good choice for editing text.

   Yeah, I knew that, but it's been a very long time since I used one. They're
great for laying out page design, but are not intended to generate much text.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"