[Scribus] Spelling Checker

Rich Shepard rshepard
Sat Feb 11 18:54:14 CET 2006

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006, Frank Cox wrote:

> That's pretty much the case as far as I'm aware. The best way that I know
> of to write large quantities of text is by using OpenOffice; Scribus will
> directly import the text and much of the formatting from an OpenOffice
> file.

Frank,

   I can certainly work with this. I prefer using a text editor for writing,
but I learned that Scribus treats each line as a paragraph. So, I'll use OO.o
instead.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"