[Scribus] Bullet Style

Tino Schwarze scribus.lists
Sat Feb 11 00:06:47 CET 2006

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 02:59:33PM -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:
>    I'd like to define a bullet paragraph style that has a specific dingbat at
> the left margin, a tab, then the text. The text, of course, is in a different
> typeface and size from the dingbat.
>
>    When I open the Edit->Style dialog box and select that one defined style, I
> see only a single font to be selected. Is it possible to create such a style?

Not yet, unfortunately.

I create them myself:

1. set indent to 4 mm
2. first line gets -4 mm
3. set a left tab at 4 mm

In the text I use Insert/Special, select a bullet from my font, insert
it, then press tab and write the actual text.

I need to copy the bullet and tab to get another line though.

Bye, Tino.